• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Working on gear this evening (when I have access to character builder). Post will go up in the morning :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Got busy and didn't get a chance to post . . . here is the item list . . . with some cash to spare. I kept everything under 4th or under.

Power Jewel (heroic tier), Shimmering Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Cloak of Distortion +1, Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Eberron Shard of Lightning (heroic tier)

Keia

Walking Dad

First Post
Got busy and didn't get a chance to post . . . here is the item list . . . with some cash to spare. I kept everything under 4th or under.

Power Jewel (heroic tier), Shimmering Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Cloak of Distortion +1, Eagle Eye Goggles (heroic tier), Eberron Shard of Lightning (heroic tier)

Keia

:confused: did we got money???

Voda Vosa

First Post
Only: As previous equipment you had a long spear +1 of pinning, a leather armor, a staff and there's the armor of the black Jien, which I don't recall who has it, or what did you do with that.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Hmm... Is another PC using it? I don't want to "take away" any equipment from a pc. I'd rather use a stick found in the road than a +1 weapon taken from another player lol.

That said, I wouldn't mind having it as long as no one else is using it.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hmm... Is another PC using it? I don't want to "take away" any equipment from a pc. I'd rather use a stick found in the road than a +1 weapon taken from another player lol.

That said, I wouldn't mind having it as long as no one else is using it.

No one has claimed it, nor discovered it's properties, if any.

Helfdan: No rush.

Remove ads