• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Recommend me Some Paizo adventurers

JoeGKushner

First Post
One of my buddies got me Conquest of the Vale (or something along those lines.)

I was impressed with the graphic deisgn, layout, maps, and the designer notes. Very professional looking and relatively inexpensive comparitively for the full color treatment.

Anyone have any favorites?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
#138 - The Mud Sorcerer's Tomb. My all time favorite moduale was the second edition version of this adventure, but this is the 3.5 update to it.

#100 - Incursion: The Lich Queen's Beloved. My second favorite Dungeon Adventure.

Agamon

Adventurer
Carnival of Tears is kinda spooky. Nic Logue is good at creating atmosphere. I liked the kobold one, Lair of the Kobold King, I think? Actually, all of the Pathfinder and GameMastery adventures are pretty good (although PF #4, wasn't quite up to par with the other PFs, though it was still pretty good).

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
Since Paizo broke away from WotC I think there worst adventure is "Pretty Good" while most are.. "Very Good"

So far everything I have purchased has been excellent and has only given me the desire to buy more.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I'm running Hollow's Last Hope right now, and it's a blast. Tons of good flavor in there, and the town of Falcon's Hollow stands out to me as being different, as they answer to a lumber consortium rather than a local baron or duke. Nifty. I also like that you're doing something heroic from day one.

Crown of the Kobold Kings is also quite good, and takes place in the same city. Get Carnival of Tears as well, and you've got yourself a ready-made adventure path.

Treebore

First Post
If you have any warm fuzzies for Kobolds at all definitely get Crown of the Kobold King.

As for adventurers, they die so quickly none of their names ever stick.

Ant

First Post
Vascant said:
Since Paizo broke away from WotC I think there worst adventure is "Pretty Good" while most are.. "Very Good"

So far everything I have purchased has been excellent and has only given me the desire to buy more.
Vascant speaks the truth. I had pretty much decided not to pick up any Pathfinder stuff given that I had so many adventures as yet unplayed in my bookshelf but then I made the mistake of browsing through the first one and I've been lost ever since. :)

Agamon

Adventurer
Ant said:
Vascant speaks the truth. I had pretty much decided not to pick up any Pathfinder stuff given that I had so many adventures as yet unplayed in my bookshelf but then I made the mistake of browsing through the first one and I've been lost ever since. :)

You can never have enough, I find. I love mining them for useful stuff even if I'm not using them wholesale. Thus my subs to PF/GM.

WarRabbit

Explorer
All of the first Paizo Pathfinder series called the Rise of the Runelords have been excellent so far. While Pathfinder is a bit more expensive than the normal Paizo adventure, it's also a much larger adventure and has new monsters and articles about the world, called Golarion, in which the Gamemastery and Pathfinder adventures are set. The first adventure in the Rise of the Runelords path is called "Burnt Offerings". If you're interested in Pathfinder, start with this adventure and see how you like it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads