• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Psycho Feedback, errata?

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Are you really that worried about an effect that has a duration of 1 round?

What the difference between that an a desintegrate spell cast by a high level wizard with his DC set realy high.

So you can kill one creature. There are other ways of doing that without completely depleting yourself like this power would. I really don't think the power needs to nerfed.

--Psi-Spikey

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Are you really that worried about an effect that has a duration of 1 round?

What the difference between that an a desintegrate spell cast by a high level wizard with his DC set realy high.

So you can kill one creature. There are other ways of doing that without completely depleting yourself like this power would. I really don't think the power needs to nerfed.

--Psi-Spikey

green slime

First Post
I agree with spikey.

Shame that psi-character burnt all those power points on what was just a projected image... Guess he is kind of dead-meat now.

Orco42

First Post
It is a fun power but luckily it only last one round.

One thing to look out for if if he used most of his pp's the uses Psycic Vampire on his bag of squirrel holding.

The you have a psion who can do feedback dozens of times a day. ;)

Does Great Cleave really let you Cleave the same victim multiple times? Is it really that unbalanced?
Shouldn't people hourse rule this? Ask the sage? Put a reasonable limit (eg = BAB)?

Orco42

First Post
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
Does Great Cleave really let you Cleave the same victim multiple times? Is it really that unbalanced?
Shouldn't people hourse rule this? Ask the sage? Put a reasonable limit (eg = BAB)?

Yes you can attack the same creature multiple times with Great Cleave.

Unbalanced? Only if you have a super-munchkin player with a good 'ol bucket o' snails.

Remove ads