• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder's Goblins

Wik said:
Yeah. I think, with 5$ S&H (which is lame, since I'm in Victoria... not that far from Paizo HQ, if I'm not mistaken!) I'm paying less than twenty bucks an issue... which isn't really THAT bad.

Actually Wik, you would only be paying $4 shipping and handling. Shipping and handling is $5 for non-US subscribers. Overall, including shipping, handling and a 30% discount off the cover price, it works out to be $17.99 per issue for US subscribers and $18.99 per issue for non-US subscribers.

Olaf the Stout

Voadam

Legend
Olaf the Stout said:
Actually Wik, you would only be paying $4 shipping and handling. Shipping and handling is $5 for non-US subscribers. Overall, including shipping, handling and a 30% discount off the cover price, it works out to be $17.99 per issue for US subscribers and $18.99 per issue for non-US subscribers.

Olaf the Stout

Uhm, Wik said he is in Victoria Canada. Canada is not part of the US. :)

Gallo22

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
Maybe Reaper will do some, both as metal and as prepainted plastic. Whip up a fast and fun ruleset for tactical minis combat

Exactly what I was thinking! Do you hear this Paizo? Call up Reaper and have them start making minis to support Pathfinder!!! Hurry up!!! :D

Wik

First Post
Voadam said:
Uhm, Wik said he is in Victoria Canada. Canada is not part of the US. :)

Right. And isn't Paizo in Seattle?

I'm like, an hour's ferry away, and I'm paying five bucks, while someone on the other side of the continent is paying four bucks. IT'S THE FREAKIN' SYSTEM, MAN!

:)

teitan

Legend
So it is only 2 bucks less for the subscription? That can add up so I may just do that when I get the money in my account...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads