• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Minis Announced!!!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I really have no interest in unpainted minis.

I wish they would offer both painted and unpainted versions.

For a painted version, I'm not looking for the greatest artist in the world either - just make it fairly decent.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well Dave Mage, that's why there are painting services.

They look fantastic. And I trust Crocodile Games.

But I'm a little, just a little mind you, put off by the price of $7.95 for the human warrior there.

JoeGKushner

First Post
JustKim said:
Unreasonably expensive for miniatures, no thank you.

Meet Mangu, at $7.49.
03260_G.jpg

From Reaper, one of the most affordable companies.

I'm afraid as metals continue to rise, prices will follow.

BadMojo

First Post
Those look great. I really love the goblin minis. Lots of character in the sculpts, especially for the goblins. Price seems OK to me as long as the quality is good. Paizo doesn't cheap out, so I'm sure these will be nice.

frankthedm

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Meet Mangu, at $7.49.
03260_G.jpg

From Reaper, one of the most affordable companies.

I'm afraid as metals continue to rise, prices will follow.
Well, if you are trying to compare price points, why not use one of the reaper figures at their normal price point? Considiering reaper starts at $3.99 and Piazo's minis start at $6.99, it is easiy to see the Piazo figs cost notably more than reaper figures.

03217_G.jpg
<<<>>>
3227_G.jpg

03217 : Thandir, Elven Scout Price: $ 3.99 <<<>>> 03227 : Garrett, Adventuring Cleric Price: $ 3.99​

Compared to
cdgp05500wz7.jpg

Pathfinder: Sinspawn Miniature Our Price: $6.95

JoeGKushner

First Post
But there is really nothing 'special' about the one I pointed out. Several of the Reaper figures have reached those points.

03200_G.jpg
$7.49 for Benedikt Hellhorn, Evil Warrior.

03259_G.jpg
$6.49 for Ithamar, Pale Reaver.

Overall Reaper is less expensive but they (and I mean almost every miniature manufacturer) are going up.

Rauol_Duke

First Post
Well, I'm sure you could find a "better deal" for a miniature if that's what you're looking for, but that's not the point of this product - it's miniatures designed for the adventure path, sculpted and based on specific enemies and NPC's that appear therein.

The prices on these mini's are not that bad if you're looking for miniatures specific to these adventures (like I am).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads