• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paizo Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous DLC Release Date Announced

The final DLC for the game, A Dance of Masks, due on June 13

Untitled-design15_png.png

Owlcat Games announced the release date of the final DLC for the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous video game – A Dance of Masks will be released on June 13.

This sixth DLC will be part of the Season Pass 2 for the game and offer players a chance to gather their companions to travel back to the city of Kenabres where everything started. Attend a festival in the city resurrected after its destruction, celebrate your victories, and thwart the plans of the villains attempting to spoil the fun.

From the announcement:

What can you expect from the DLC?
  • A new adventure will take you back to Kenabres and beyond: to a new enemy's stronghold!
  • Personal events for every companion — you’ve seen them fight, now watch them have a day off;
  • A new romantic event with every romanceable companion;
  • An otherworldly arena where you can test your might against some truly mythic enemies;
  • 11 new character archetypes, a new weapon and the ability to switch your grip on the weapon from one-handed to two-handed!
  • Fully voiced dialogues!
e9283cea23b9f49a77809a93a534c9286a1054e91957ac11f807eaba68c03e1a.jpg

Owlcat also posted a preview of six of the new character archetypes on the game’s Steam page. The new character options include the Drunken Master Monk, Bloodseeker Slayer, Chelaxian Diva Bard, Inciter Skald, Titan Fighter Fighter, and Living Grimoire Inquisitor.

You can wishlist and request notifications for the launch of A Dance of Masks on Steam, Epic Games, and GOG. The DLC will also be available on Xbox, PlayStation, and Switch. The base game is currently on sale on both Epic and GOG for $11.99 (70% off) with the Steam version available through the Humble Store (affiliate link) also for $11.99.

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

BovineofWar

Explorer
The epilogue patched in to BG3 was so satisfying compared to the less than adequate initial ending. While Wrath of the Righteous has a pretty good stock ending, I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I got stuck at the army combat scene in the path and can’t seem to win nor is there an option to skip (that I know off)….and haven’t played the game in a long time. May have to check this out and try my luck at it again!

TRDG

Explorer
And The Dragons Demand PC game will be for PF II!! Great to see Paizo getting together with another company and with a nice track record with no movement from Owlcat still.

Can't wait for Paizocon and see the trailor and more info!!

Tom

Remove ads

Remove ads