• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo Site is Down, Do They Have the Licence?

occam

Adventurer
kenmarable said:
As someone who has dealt with websites as my career for the past decade, I can assure you that the hamsters probably just got tired. When someone got into the office, they just pulled the old ones out and put in new ones. I keep telling them to upgrade to dire hamsters, they've done wonders for the sites where I work, but we're also a major university and can afford the latest technology.

You want the latest in hamster technology, you know what you need... Giant Space Hamsters !

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Olaf the Stout said:
And now I understand how conspiracy theories start! :D

Olaf the Stout
What kind of conspiracy theories? Do you mean the theory about how Giant Space Hamsters and bunnies with big sharp teeth took over Paizo and put Mona in a stew pot? That kind of conspiracy theory?

Last edited:

AZRogue

First Post
dmccoy1693 said:
What kind of conspiracy theories? Do you mean the theory about how Giant Space Hamsters and bunnies took over Paizo and put Mona in a stew pot? That kind of conspiracy theory?

That's not a theory. I know a guy who knows a guy.

AZRogue said:
That's not a theory. I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hey, you too? I've heard it from the internet!
see:
It's obviously a cover-up! they pretend to still be Paizo, but in reality, WotC is pulling the strings now...

If just all conspiracy theories could be tracked back to short attention span disorder or schizophrenia...

Or can they?

Cabled

First Post
jeffh said:
How the heck could that, even if true, possibly be related to the site going down? :confused:

Well, the obvious answer is that they own the website and can shut it down on a whim, including the above mentioned events :) Not that they probably would...but you gotta be careful using that word "possibly" ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads