• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Sauron vs Vader...

hong

WotC's bitch
LostSoul said:
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

The ability *WHADOOOM* to destroy *WHADOOOM* a planet *WHADOOOM* is insignificant *WHADOOOM* next to *WHADOOOM* the power *WHADOOOM* of *WHADOOOM* the Force!

*WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM*

sword-dancer

Explorer
hong said:

The ability *WHADOOOM* to destroy *WHADOOOM* a planet *WHADOOOM* is insignificant *WHADOOOM* next to *WHADOOOM* the power *WHADOOOM* of *WHADOOOM* the Force!

*WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM* *WHADOOOM*

I want only to remember the was a celtic princess who destroyed a moon/small planetoid with one spell/(ritual

Ristamar

Adventurer
Mmm hmm... I'm sure this topic is going to go over about as well as a 'Trek vs. 'Wars thread.

Anyway, hypothetical power struggles aside, I'll go with Vader, simply because of his unrivaled 'coolness' factor as a villain on the silver screen.

Zerovoid

First Post
Maybe its just that I've been playing Jedi Knight II alot lately, but it seems to me that the force is really very powerful for short range combat. I mean, if Kyle Katarn can toss a dozen stormtroopers around with the force, think what Vader could do if he wanted to... I'm pretty sure he could toss a hundred guys around without trying to hard. Sauron might be able to summon up a giant cloud, but Vader just needs to defend himself with the force long enough to get in one good lightsaber swing.

Also, Vader has/had a Death Star. Good bye Middle Earth!!! Take that Sauron.

Mmm hmm... I'm sure this topic is going to go over about as well as a 'Trek vs. 'Wars thread.
Hmm, perhaps we may discuss this in another topic? But I am not willing to open new, useless, OT threads - but I am willing to post some replies :)

If there was a LOTR D20, we could easily compare the stats of the D20 Darth Vader and Sauron... :)

Mustrum Ridcully

shilsen

Adventurer
sword-dancer said:

I want only to remember the was a celtic princess who destroyed a moon/small planetoid with one spell/(ritual

Aeron Aoibhell, from Patricia Kennealy's Keltiad series ("The Copper Crown" or "The Silver Branch" is the novel's name). Now there was a lady who would take both Vader and Sauron when in a bad mood.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads