• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oots #424

VoidAdept

First Post
I loved the panel when V dusted him/herself off and the looks on the first and third elementals when they got dismissed.

... and the punchline too, of course.

Well,

At least I got to read this one before the DOS Attack that's about to hit.

Sometimes you guys are brutal after the NEW OOTS Comic Thread shows up.

How about we just sticky this with Rich'd Default OOTS Address (the one that takes you to the latest one).

That way, we can not kill his server 3 days a week & we can have one of the longest threads on ENWorld.

ephemeron

Explorer
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that the solution V. just used occurred to me as soon as I read #423 -- though I failed to see the rationale for using scrolls.

Hussar

Legend
Well, he uses the scrolls so he saves his spell slots for other goodies. Wizzies have Scribe Scroll for free. And stocking up on 3 5th level spells is a bit much. Plus, now he's got extras.

Seems like a pretty good idea to me.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
ephemeron said:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that the solution V. just used occurred to me as soon as I read #423 -- though I failed to see the rationale for using scrolls.
Scrolls are useful for preparation casters, for those spells which can be REALLY useful in very specific situations and completely useless in every other situation. Like, say, dismissal. This is the first fight V has been in that we have seen where dismissal could have helped. That makes keeping scrolls of it rather than wasting one or more spell slots a day completely logical.

Remove ads