• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #417 is up!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ed_Laprade said:
Actually, I was rather annoyed by it. They have morale problems, so let's make them worse!

I don't see how that's possible. I mean you can only go so low. I'm sure Roy realizes this fight is kind of hopeless.

Short of Druss the Legend showing up, I see Xykon winning this fight pretty handily.

SteelDraco

First Post
I think Redcloak is going to intentionally get Xykon killed, which is going to make it much harder for Evil to win - after all, all those undead are under Xykon's conrol, and without him, they're going to be free-willed. I can see it degenerating into a melee between the undead and the goblinoids outside the city walls, while Azure City waits to see who they have to deal with after the fighting stops.

I wouldn't be surprised if this plotline got one of the main characters killed before it resolves, however. There's a death sentence hanging over at least two of 'em, after all (Durkon and Belkar, from the oracle's words).

Remove ads