• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Thread for: Warriors of Dawn, Knights of Twilight

Darkwolf

First Post
GW, it says it is at will as per the spell...which is just fine, but to use any detect spell at all you have to concentrate.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Darkwolf said:
GW, it says it is at will as per the spell...which is just fine, but to use any detect spell at all you have to concentrate.

I must have missed the reference to the spell, somehow, as I don't remember seeing it...

What you say sounds reasonable.

Small bump, I'm back, I'm sorry for the leave on short notice but I was very very swamped last week, alot more than usual (at least I'm hoping) and the ENWorld boards being down at some times when I wanted to update didn't helpa t all. I'll be able to update in a second though

Oh yeah, my newest addition to my DnD Shelf is the Book of Vile Darkness, and I'd like to say while I'm not sure if it was worth the $30 I paid for there are some very...interesting stuff I like in there, be afraid ;). If anyone wants to use material from it, run it by me first and I'll see if I'll allow it. Most of the Corruption type spells and similar allowed (not many though) would probably fit under demonic type lore in this game so it will be kinda hard to get your hands on some of them.

Unfortunately though I haven't seen Draco in a very long while, has anyone seen him around lately? He's been gone longer than me...

Edit-Lol, I put Book of Eldritch Darkness, heh :) Sounds cool though

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sollir! Wb!

Heh, you have the BoVD? Would you mind emailing me a list of spells that you think an antipaladin would have? ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have the BoVD, so I would need descriptions of all spells you give me.

Game Updated, I won't be able to update again til Monday night probably since my sisters are over this weekend.

Btw, I got MMII added to my collection for you shapeshifters out there ;)

Zack2216

First Post
I won't be able to respond a lot, though this isn't really a problem since the game is moving pretty slow. anyway, I will post when I can.

Remove ads