• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NOTICE: Ark's temporary absence

Arkhandus

First Post
Hey folks. Apologies to those whose games I'm in right now or whom I'm running games for at the moment, but I unexpectedly lost my internet connection on Tuesday morning and this is my first chance since then to give notice, using a relative's computer.

I'm still having problems getting my network connection back up, so my forced hiatus from online gaming will probably last a few more days or so. Hopefully I'll have it worked out by Monday or something, but I'm not sure. Still don't know what's wrong with the hardware or the connection.

Sorry for the sudden disappearance from my games! Had I known what was going to happen, I would've posted on Monday. I'm sure Creamsteak knows Warren's general tactics and all by now; protect Larian and Tyrla, help Avril and her dog in melee, be pessimistic/realistic/pragmatic, and try as many opportunities for sneak attacks and Flashing Sun + Burning Blade or Cloak of Deception full-attacks. Scotley knows that Grackle does little more than blast things and provide a bit of comedic relief, and hangs back out of harm's way while renewing his main protections (False Life wand and Mage Armor etc.) just before anything that seems dangerous if they've run out.

I'll move my two PbPs forward as soon as I can. Hopefully I'll have my own internet connection back up within the next few days and resume regular posting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No how your feeling lost my connection card and could only post at work and library for a while. Quite the hassle so hope to have you helping out asap against the ogre in Hall of the Dwarven Lords

HM

Theroc

First Post
Don't worry too much Ark. I can handle waiting a bit. Hope things work out as soon as they can do, don't stress over it. :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
take your time. The sight will still be here. We will too. Reality always trumps fantasy.

Arkhandus

First Post
Finally got my connection restored! Assuming the new hardware doesn't spontaneously reveal itself to be defective, my connection should be stable now. I'll try to catch up on things and post to my threads later tonight and on Monday.

Walking Dad

First Post
Finally got my connection restored! Assuming the new hardware doesn't spontaneously reveal itself to be defective, my connection should be stable now. I'll try to catch up on things and post to my threads later tonight and on Monday.
Ok, will wait until tomorrow before posting the ogre action :)

Rhun

First Post

Glad to hear you've got it fixed Arkhandus!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads