New Wizard Feat

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
Also, simple doesn't mean fast.

I always figured that the difficult spells were the ones that took longer to cast. So, True Ressurection is actually quite simple? ;)

It does balance it out, and it would be especially useful for all those utilitarian spells. Pretty spiffy. :)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

I always figured that the difficult spells were the ones that took longer to cast. So, True Ressurection is actually quite simple? ;)

And identify is the simpliest of all. I think it's simplier because the spell level is lower, and the more complex spells would be of higher level. There are many simple things that take a long time to do.

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
And identify is the simpliest of all. I think it's simplier because the spell level is lower, and the more complex spells would be of higher level.

Very true. Identify (1) and Analyze Dweomer (6) both take 8 hours, though the later reveals much more.

Crothian said:
There are many simple things that take a long time to do.

Yup. Like trying to explain to a woman how it's possible that you really weren't thinking about anything when she asked, "What are you thinking?". :D

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Yup. Like trying to explain to a woman how it's possible that you really weren't thinking about anything when she asked, "What are you thinking?". :D

Or why you answer "Next week's gaming session and the idea that she just inspired." That one got me in trouble. But I've always warned people don't ask me a question unless you want the absolute truth. :D

Cloudgatherer

First Post
Very very bad.

This is a buffer's dream come true. Cast all buff spells beforehand, who cares how long it takes? Think of a 3rd level buff spell that takes 1 action (most are 2nd level). Apply this feat twice, it takes 2 minutes to cast the buff spell and takes up a *1st level* spell slot....

Way too powerful. GMW, Mage Armor, Bull's Strength (and other stat spells), all cast for a fraction of the spell cost....

Remove ads