• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need Quick Reference

Hi, I have a quick reference question to ask you guys. "How much treasure should a 9th level charachter have ?" Oh and while, we're not on the subject and this is not relevant let me just further inquire, about the stats of a woodchucking, woodchuck and the damage dice you would use for chucked wood.

Thanks-
RI

Last edited:

S

shurai

DMG page 42.

Though unfortunately I don't have the book in front of me to tell what the number is. Sorry. :[

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
rampant insanity said:
Hi, I have a quick reference question to ask you guys. "How much treasure should a 9th level charachter have ?" Oh and while, we're not on the subject and this is not relevant let me just further inquire, about the stats of a woodchucking, woodchuck and the damage dice you would use for chucked wood.

Thanks-
RI

Here are the stats I'd use for a woodchuck:

Woodchuck: CR 1/4; Tiny Animal; HD 1/2d8; hp 2; Init +2; Spd 20 ft, climb 20 ft, swim 20 ft; AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 size); Melee bite +4 (1d6-3); Ranged wood +0 (1d2-3); Face/Reach 2 1/2 ft by 2 1/2 ft/0 ft; SQ improved chuck, scent, tail slap; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1; Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 5.
Skills and Feats: Balance +6, Climb +11, Hide +13, Move Silently +5, Spot +4; Weapon Finesse (bite).
Skills: Woodchucks receive a +8 racial bonus to Swim checks and a +4 racial bonus to Balance checks. They use their Dexterity modifier for Climb checks.
Improved Chuck: Woodchucks' powerful jaws allow them to cut wood easily. They can even 'chuck' wood to scare off other creatures, though the wood is an improvised weapon, giving it a -4 penalty to attack rolls.
Tail Slap: Woodchucks can make noise to summon other woodchucks to their area by hitting their tail on the water. Woodchucks within 2d6 * 30 feet are alerted.

Remove ads