Need Quick Reference

Hi, I have a quick reference question to ask you guys. "How much treasure should a 9th level charachter have ?" Oh and while, we're not on the subject and this is not relevant let me just further inquire, about the stats of a woodchucking, woodchuck and the damage dice you would use for chucked wood.

Thanks-
RI

Last edited:

S

shurai

DMG page 42.

Though unfortunately I don't have the book in front of me to tell what the number is. Sorry. :[

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
rampant insanity said:
Hi, I have a quick reference question to ask you guys. "How much treasure should a 9th level charachter have ?" Oh and while, we're not on the subject and this is not relevant let me just further inquire, about the stats of a woodchucking, woodchuck and the damage dice you would use for chucked wood.

Thanks-
RI

Here are the stats I'd use for a woodchuck:

Woodchuck: CR 1/4; Tiny Animal; HD 1/2d8; hp 2; Init +2; Spd 20 ft, climb 20 ft, swim 20 ft; AC 14 (+2 Dex, +2 size); Melee bite +4 (1d6-3); Ranged wood +0 (1d2-3); Face/Reach 2 1/2 ft by 2 1/2 ft/0 ft; SQ improved chuck, scent, tail slap; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1; Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 5.
Skills and Feats: Balance +6, Climb +11, Hide +13, Move Silently +5, Spot +4; Weapon Finesse (bite).
Skills: Woodchucks receive a +8 racial bonus to Swim checks and a +4 racial bonus to Balance checks. They use their Dexterity modifier for Climb checks.
Improved Chuck: Woodchucks' powerful jaws allow them to cut wood easily. They can even 'chuck' wood to scare off other creatures, though the wood is an improvised weapon, giving it a -4 penalty to attack rolls.
Tail Slap: Woodchucks can make noise to summon other woodchucks to their area by hitting their tail on the water. Woodchucks within 2d6 * 30 feet are alerted.

Remove ads