MotW question Shadow ranger tracking

Voadam

Legend
I heard there is an alternate tracking feat in MotW for rangers of shadow. I don't have it but can anybody post the details here?

Thanks

Valicor

First Post
Voadam said:
I heard there is an alternate tracking feat in MotW for rangers of shadow. I don't have it but can anybody post the details here?

Thanks

Basically its a poor attempt at a ranger subsitution. You give up track and take the shadow feat with the urban ranger variant.

Benifits: +2 bonus to spot and hide. Yes this is what it took WotC a year to come out with.

However if ou can get a look at a copy of traps and Treachery they have an urban Lore skill and shadow feat. It is the eaxct same as track, DC's included, but gives you detailed examples ot following people through the streets. I recomend you ask a DM to subsitue the traps and treachery version instead. If it suits the character design.

Voadam

Legend
Hah,

I'm the DM and I own Traps and Treachery but not MotW, my player asked me to check out the MotW ranger thing and consider it for his ranger/rogue/assassin.

I appreciate the response.

Valicor

First Post
Voadam said:
Hah,

I'm the DM and I own Traps and Treachery but not MotW, my player asked me to check out the MotW ranger thing and consider it for his ranger/rogue/assassin.

I appreciate the response.

Your welcome.

Out of curiosity which one are you gonna use? :)

Remove ads