[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ta I'll deal with this dog breathed cur." Markas says over the singing. He deflects a blow with his shield and continues. "Stop that one from getting around our flank." he says pointing with a raised chin at Kazzag.

[sblock=OOC] we could set up to flank the orc but I need to move 5 feet up. not over. :( I will wait to post actions till I see what WD wishes to do.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

Ta-Am-Ath
AC 16/20 (T15, FF13), HP 21/21, F +5,R+5,W+5, CMB +5, CMD 17

Ta moves and attacks the singin orc, but he lacks the coordination he displayed in his last attack.

[sblock=ooc]

free: 5ft step to (F, acrobatics to ignore difficult terrain
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 = 9
Fullround:
Flurry 2 damage: 1d6 + 4 = 6
Flurry 1 damage: 1d6 + 4 = 10
Flurry 2 attack: 1d20 + 4 = 8
Flurry 1 attack: 1d20 + 4 = 16

gained: 2 potions of mage armor, 60 gp
lost: 10pp, 2 potion of mage armor.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
As Willow takes a vicious blow, Nathan winces visibly.

"Hang on, Willow, I'll--" Another swirl of glowing motes appear in his hand as he points to Willow, but they only hum audibly and remain in place.

"What do you mean she's not worthy? You ... ?" The motes dissapear as Nathan grumbles, "Bloody moral absolutists."

"Fine. Then you," the sorcerer barks out, glaring just above his shoulder, where a small glowing sphere suddenly flares visible. Nathan points to the orc engaged with Willow. "Any problem with zapping him?" The sphere vibrates a moment, but appears to have no objection, as it zips forward, darting between the creatures engaged in melee and searing its way past the orc's armor to open another wound.

OOC: Heavenly fire has a healing component, but it's completely useless one way or the other with neutral characters. :/

I can't seem to find if ranged touch attacks suffer the same 'firing into melee' penalty that ranged weapons do, so I'm going to assume they do and throw a magic missle, instead.

[sblock=resources used]1st level spells used / avail: 1/5[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: I'll go now.

Markas quickly steps into the spot vacated by Ta and brings his steel around on the orc.

Staggering the beast with a powerful blow he looks to where the sinister sorcerer has gotten to.

"It's your folly for turning against us, mage! And I will see you brought to justice!" he says on the return stroke as he parries blows with the orc.

[sblock=Actions] Power Attack vs orc. If it is a regular orc (and not a half orc) that staggers him right? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow, HP: 9/16, AC: 19/12T/16FF, Saves: 4F/2R/7W, LL Vision, Scent
Boon, HP: 23+1/23, AC 17/13T/14FF, Saves: 4F/5R/2W, LL Vision, Scent

Willow steps back from the grievous wound that is inflicted on her by the grunting orc casting CLW on herself. Boon expertly steps into the space his girl makes and lays into the fiend with tooth and claw. The centipede misses again.
[sblock=Willow's Actions]Standard: Cure Light Wounds (1d8+2=4), Centipede Bite (1d20+4=15, 1d6+1=2)
Move: 5ft step to (A,14)
Free: [/sblock]Boon sinks his teeth and one of his claws into the orc.[sblock=Boon's Actions]Standard: Bite (1d20+7=24, 1d6+1=6), Claw1 (1d20+7=8, 1d4+1=5), Claw2 (1d20+7=26, 1d4+1=4)
Move: 5ft step to (A,13) [/sblock][sblock=Spell List]Orisons: Create Water, Light, Virtue
1st lvl: Cure Light WoundsX2/3[/sblock]OOC -

Virtue B - 5 rounds
Totem Transformation - 6 rounds
Speak with Felines - 19 rounds

Luinnar

First Post
Cursing his luck, Alnar fires a ray of frost at Ta, hoping to stop the monk in his tracks.

[sblock=actions]
Standard:Ray of frost on Ta.

10+1 (forgot the dex mod) = 11 vs touch AC, if hit 3 damage.

Alnar:
HP: 9/9
AC: 11, 11 T, 10 FF
CMD: 12
Fort: +2
Reflex: +1
Will: +3

Perception +1

Spells:
1: 3/4

[/sblock]

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Boon tears into the orc, shaking him as much as he can, but even then, the orc remains standing, barely holding on, until the golden orb from Nathan slams into him, knocking him into the great oblivion. The centipede fades from view.

Ta leaps up onto the pew to attack the axe-wielding she-orc. Expecting a simpler footing, the rotting pew creaks and shakes underneath his foot, taking him off-balance. His senses furthermore make him duck, as Alnar's Ray of Frost passes a few hairs from Ta's head. He avoids the shot, but his rickety position prevents him from delivering his planned flurry. However, his single strike lands solidly against her, hard. Furious, she swings back. She connects with the same ferocity against the monk, causing a savage wound against him. Grinning, she steps back away from him, and with a salacious, flirtatious wink, slowly licks Ta's blood from her blade.

Markas steps up and manages to strike the orc with a bright red gash opening up scross his chest. Staggered, the orc strikes back at Markas. Markas manages to get his shield up to counter the blow.

[sblock=combat stats]
Markas: 26/26
Willow: 9/16
Boon: 24/23
Ta: 8/21, Mage Armor (AC 20)
Nathan: 12/12, Mage Armor (AC 17)

Alnar: 9/9
Kazzag: Seriously Wounded
Orc 1: Dead
Orc 2: Staggered
Orc 3: Dead
[/sblock]