[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Luinnar

First Post
Muttering under his breath, Alnar moves into a better position and fires a ray of frost at Boon, hoping to take the creature down before it can get near him.

[sblock=actons]
Move:A6
Standard: Ray of frost at boon.
(touch attack) 19, 2 cold damage

Alnar:
HP: 9/9
AC: 11, 11 T, 10 FF
CMD: 12
Fort: +2
Reflex: +1
Will: +3

Perception +1

Spells:
1: 3/4

[/sblock]

OOC: How do you do combat rounds order by the way? Is it resolved in order posted?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: The rounds go by initiative order. So it's as follows:

Boon
Alnar
Nathan
Ta
Willow
Kazzag
Markas
Orcs

So in the first round, Boon stood guard, Alnar fired the Magic Missile, Nathan cast Detect Magic, Ta advanced, Willow dove for cover and started casting her summon, Kazzag fired at Boon (couldn't target Willow), Markas held his ground, and the orcs moved in and charged.

I may mix up how I describe what happens for dramatic effect, but I am keeping specific track of initiative. Boon is up, so once Willow posts, I'll update the maps and action.

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow, HP: 14/16, AC: 19/12T/16FF, Saves: 4F/2R/7W, LL Vision, Scent
Boon, HP: 23+1/23, AC 17/13T/14FF, Saves: 4F/5R/2W, LL Vision, Scent

Boon stalks over to the orc closing on his girl and takes a snap at the snorting thug.
[sblock=Boon's Actions]Standard: Bite (1d20+5=17, 1d6+1=2)
Move: to (A,12)[/sblock][sblock=Spell List]Orisons: Create Water, Light, Virtue
1st lvl: Cure Light WoundsX3[/sblock]OOC - I figured Boons action was counted as held until Willow's Initiative, but there you go. Willow had a temporary hp so should be at 14. As her range for SNA1 is only 30ft I'll place it just behind the orc on the left (A,11).

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Boon moves in and bites the approaching orc, its teeth drawing blood.

Alnar moves into position and fires a bolt of frigid energy at Boon... but the spell's energy dissipates before reaching the lion.

Nathan moves to protect Willow's casting and sends holy fire to sear the evil being, which groans in agony.

Ta unleashes a terrifying flurry against one of the orcs. His first hit is enough to fell a lesser man, but the orc battles through the pain to stay standing, long enough to be struck dead by the monk's second blow.

Willow's spell finishes, and a giant centipede appears by one of the orcs!

[sblock=Combat Stats]

Markas: 26/26
Willow: 14/16, Cover, Prone
Boon: 24/23
Ta: 21/21, Mage Armor (AC 20)
Nathan: 12/12, Mage Armor (AC 17)

Alnar: 9/9
Kazzag: Unharmed
Orc 1: Seriously Wounded
Orc 2: Unharmed
Orc 3: Dead
[/sblock]

OOC: Thanks for reminding me about the Virtues, @Vertexx69. I've adjusted Willow and Boon appropriately.

Boon moved to B13 instead of A12 because the orc was already in A12.

Alnar had to rush down the stairs and so stands in B6 instead of A6. However Boon was 35' away when the spell went off, just outside the Ray of Frost's 30' range. From the earlier instructions, Boon would have been 40' away before, so the spell wouldn't have reached him before anyway.

We are now in the middle of Round 2, at the start of Willow's move. The centipede and Willow now have a move and standard action. Kazzag, Markas, and the orcs have not yet moved in the round.

Attachments

• RuinedChurch R2a.jpg
    RuinedChurch R2a.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] See above post I had Markas charge so he should be at E-10 at the end of this round. Guess he sung and missed the orc at D-9.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=HolyMan]
I know but because of Markas' position in the initiative, he hasn't moved yet. Once Willow acts, I'll move Markas and the orcs and we'll be back in business.
[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Willow, HP: 14/16, AC: 19/12T/16FF, Saves: 4F/2R/7W, LL Vision, Scent
Boon, HP: 23+1/23, AC 17/13T/14FF, Saves: 4F/5R/2W, LL Vision, Scent

Willow stands once her casting is complete and closes with the orc, drawing her scimitar. As low a growl as she can manage issues from the tiny cat faced girl's throat. Her pale blue slit-pupiled eyes lock onto the pug faced toady as her thin blade slides free of its sheath. The centipede lashes out at the orc to no effect.
[sblock=Willow's Actions]Standard: Stand from cover. Centipede vs Orc (1d20+4=8)
Move: to (A,13)
Free: [/sblock]Boon's muscles tense for a full assault in the next few moments.[sblock=Boon's Actions]Standard: ...
Move: ...[/sblock][sblock=Spell List]Orisons: Create Water, Light, Virtue
1st lvl: Cure Light WoundsX3[/sblock]OOC - even flanking can't help a roll of 4...

Virtue B - 6 rounds
Totem Transformation - 7 rounds
Speak with Felines - 18 rounds

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kazzag calls, "Ha! The healer's up!" and fires an arrow at Willow. She calls out in utter frustration as her shot goes wide again. "Why do I bother when I hear the voice of POWER!" She tosses her bow to the ground and bounds down the stairs, drawing her greataxe and maneuvering toward a flank.

The orc by Willow also responds by slashing his falchion at her. As the operatic melody surrounding the air reaches a crescendo, he carves upward, catching the druid hard and slicing cleanly across her midsection!

Markas charges, but avoiding the patch of debris on the floor makes his strike go wide. The orc by him takes advantage of Markas' imbalance to strike back, but to no avail.

The singing continues in its haunting, tantalizing sound.

[sblock=Combat Stats]Markas: 26/26
Willow: 5/16
Boon: 24/23
Ta: 21/21, Mage Armor (AC 20)
Nathan: 12/12, Mage Armor (AC 17)
Centipede: 5/5

Alnar: 9/9
Kazzag: Unharmed
Orc 1: Seriously Wounded
Orc 2: Unharmed
Orc 3: Dead
[/sblock]