Pathfinder 1E [Legendary Games] The ARCFORGE UNIVERSE Kickstarter is live for Pathfinder RPG!

WhatLiesBeyond

Explorer
Thanks for the info. Sounds awesome.

Are the Arcforge Players Compendium and Arcforge Universe Cyclopedia softcover or hardcover? And are they properly offset printed or just PoDs?

Also, I was considering these, too:

Alien Bestiary Companion
Alien Codex
Mechanical Monsters
Both books are going to be hardcover as far as I know. Not sure on the offset printing.

Mechanical Monsters for Pathfinder 1e is kind of a composite of Alien Bestiary Companion, Alien Codex and the old Arcforge books, so if you are getting both of the Alien books and Arcforge Universe Cyclopedia I think you'll be set.

dead

Explorer
Both books are going to be hardcover as far as I know. Not sure on the offset printing.

Mechanical Monsters for Pathfinder 1e is kind of a composite of Alien Bestiary Companion, Alien Codex and the old Arcforge books, so if you are getting both of the Alien books and Arcforge Universe Cyclopedia I think you'll be set.
Thanks for the tip about Mechanical Monsters. I'll take that one off the list.

I always ask the question about printing as offset printed hardcovers have better production and section-sewn binding which is much stronger. PoDs, which you can buy all day long on drivethrurpg, are cheaper quality and just perfect bound.

WhatLiesBeyond

Explorer
Thanks for the tip about Mechanical Monsters. I'll take that one off the list.

I always ask the question about printing as offset printed hardcovers have better production and section-sewn binding which is much stronger. PoDs, which you can buy all day long on drivethrurpg, are cheaper quality and just perfect bound.
These will be print-on-demand, as Pathfinder 1e's current playerbase simply isn't big enough to fund a full print run. I have been told that the quality of PoD products has increased dramatically over the last few years, however.

Remove ads