• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Index of Sample NPCs (Please Help)

Oryan77

Adventurer
Ok, so don't laugh at me, but yes, this comes about 4 years too late. I realized we never included adventure books for this index and those should provide a huge amount of resources for this. I think we are also missing several books.

I was hoping there might be people interested in completing this index so it is 100% done.

Last edited:

Oryan77

Adventurer
I've been working on completing this index. Unfortunately I have not had a single person offer any help. :(

I didn't want to keep bumping this thread with my updates since it is technically a 3e thread. But in case someone stumbles on this thread and wants a complete index, the rest of the index can be found here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/d-d-le...-edition-wizards-coast-npc-index-revived.html

I could still use some help. If you want to offer some assistance, follow that link to see the list of books that we still need to index. Thanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads