• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part III

TiCaudata

First Post
"That's because you have never been able to take advantage of not being seen. We don't know what we are walking into! Your sword can't solve all the problems, I still died."[sblock=oc]Yeah so no matter what, everything you had listed as us selling didn't cover the cost of the scroll alone. Maybe with the studded leather, but no one had said anything about selling it. There isn't much sense in caryring around a bunch of jewelry we can sell when we can sell it IN THIS TOWN to give us (particularly the rogue) an advantage in combat.

If any of the rest of you would have taken initiative 2 weeks ago I wouldn't even be arguing this.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
"You know they still might see you, the potions aren't that good. Also, they might hear you, and once you use the potion to your advantage, you'll be visible again, and in quite the vulnerable position....... Then again, they are cheeper than these scrolls."
[sblock=ooc]I/Bazrim don't really care what is sold, as he's taken what would be useful to him[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"Well that obviously puts us at an impasse." Erdolliel scowls as she looks over at Eskard. She then leads Kushnak away from the rest of the group to argue over the supplies. After awhile she comes back and stands in front of Allustan.

"This loot will probably take some time to fence and it is late already. What are we doing that requires such immediate action anyway? If it's just to get out of sight, they can all lie low while I sell these pretties and buy some new supplies."

Last edited:

o3caudata

First Post
Looking entirely confused Eskard asks "I thought we are going to the Free City.".

Shaking his head, he continues "I already gave all my gold. Aren't we going to go sell the things we took? To buy other things? Like a bigger sword." He grins stupidly and begins honing his sword's edge as the discussion continues.

worthley

First Post
Bazrim, turns his attention away from the two arguing over the usefulness of unuseful potions to answer Eskard's questions. "We will be going to the Free City. We are going have her sell some of the stuff here. When we help the sage here get to his destination safely, we will look into getting you a sword bigger and sharper than can be found in this city."

Dichotomy

Explorer
The sage continues to watch the group while standing at the door.

Nethezar, who had been stoically watching the group, shrugs his shoulders. "If you promise to let the keepers of this chapel go back to their duties and rest, I will gladly bring you up to speed on our business with the sage," the cleric offers to Erdolliel.

Without waiting for a reply, Nethezar starts heading out of the chapel. "Oh, and I'm glad you are back," he adds pleasantly.

michael_noah

First Post
"Yes, let's please be on our way. Erdolliel, make sure you pick up enough of this..." says Kushnak as he rattles off a list of fabrics, buckles, spices, powders, and reagents. "And if I find you've wasted gold on more than one potion for emergency use, you'll find yourself killing clerics again, if you get my meaning."

[sblock=ooc]We should really just spend all the extra gold on materials, if this whole feat thing works out. Otherwise, forget it, there's nothing worth buying in town.[/sblock]

Remove ads