• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GE] A Game Of Elves, ElfQuest d20, OOC

Timothy

First Post
I haven't read anything about sea elves yet, I guess we are that far into the series overhere.
I will start the campaign 10 or 20 years after the fall of the citadel.

redstrm

First Post
I played around with a character sheet...

All that I did so far was to change the logo and some of the knowlege skills on the first page. The second page with the magic will take the most work but until the system is ironed out I thought that it would be a waste of time.

Thoughts? Changes?
I have it in pdf format but it won't let me upload it...

Attachments

• elfquest charactersheet.gif
    elfquest charactersheet.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 162

redstrm

First Post
The sea elves (Wave Dancers) were a short series after the main series was finished. They are around after the palace but not well known.

redstrm

First Post
I still think that most specialized classes should be Prestige Classes.
If you make Beast Rider a Prestige class instead of a regular class it will help offset the power some.
Make some of the mounted feats prerequisits to the class. For instance the Halfling Outrider (Sword & Fist) needs to have Mounted Combat and Mounted Archery before they can take the class. Windrider (Masters of the Wild) is another good class to look at for ideas.
The same with the Archer Class (Deepwoods Sniper, Arcane Archer, and Order of the Bow) just take the best features of these classes and combine them...

Timothy

First Post
Hey, nice sheet!

This reminds me: Skills: they're going to need some change, but since I want to begin, I'll do that on a case by case basis.

Do you REALLY mind if I'll rule out the sea elves?

Timothy

First Post
redstrm said:
I still think that most specialized classes should be Prestige Classes.
If you make Beast Rider a Prestige class instead of a regular class it will help offset the power some.
Make some of the mounted feats prerequisits to the class. For instance the Halfling Outrider (Sword & Fist) needs to have Mounted Combat and Mounted Archery before they can take the class. Windrider (Masters of the Wild) is another good class to look at for ideas.
The same with the Archer Class (Deepwoods Sniper, Arcane Archer, and Order of the Bow) just take the best features of these classes and combine them...

Since I'm getting rid of multiclassing I would like all classes to be available at first level. So PrC doesn't fit into that concept.

Capellan

Explorer
redstrm said:
Why did you decide to eleminate multi-classing? That seems to be a big part of the d20system.

I think he meant he's eliminating the penalties for multi-classing ... so we will have free range to MC as much as we like. The trade-off is no PrCs.

Normally, I'd agree that a Beastrider was more a PrC than anything else, but Elfquest is a different setting to most ... I think such classes are "core" in the World of the Two Moons.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads