• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnation's "Forgotten realms and the planes" OOC

Dire Lemming

First Post
"and the planes"? Sweet, I finally got my hands on a copy of Planescape:Torment just recently and it's really gotten me alot more interested in Planewalking and stuff.

Shayuri

First Post
Ferrix! Still wanna do that thing where I'm posing as your familiar?

If so, I'll wait for you to post on the IC thread. Also we should work out how we met and so on.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:
"and the planes"? Sweet, I finally got my hands on a copy of Planescape:Torment just recently and it's really gotten me alot more interested in Planewalking and stuff.

Well, the IC says 'And the plains' so we'll have to see which is really the typo.

Just to make sure: do we know each other or no?

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
I'll put up Hedwan in the RG and start posting in the IC thread tomorrow.

Shayuri, I'll definately still be up for that bit, although I'll warn you Hedwan is an odd one.

Dire Lemming

First Post
What's the deal with this ad? Has everyone read something I haven't or are we just assuming our characters know something that we, the players do not? All I know is that my character stopped in Arabel on his way to the Storm Horn mountains, and that thing about the city being under attack that GN mentioned in one of his posts in the earlier thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads