Recruitment- PLANESCAPE: Intrigue. Reopened

Nordom

Explorer
Is there any "word on the street" our characters should/would be aware of at the start of this?

For each character what parts of their backstory/current events would be common knowledge to others?

For example my character's entry included a Harmonium investigation document, how much does the average person know about the eye-gouging killer/killers and what are the rumors about them?
I appreciate your eagerness. Let's assume the characters are relative unknowns to each other. No word on the street.

The Harmonium investigation document is more a flavored introduction, it doesn't necessarily have to have a bearing on real gameplay - I kept it intentionally vague and the Harmonium's knowledge intentionally paltry.

Nordom

Explorer
Alright, all characters are up on OOC thread. Please look them over to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I'll be using that thread from now on to communicate with everyone.

Working on first post of the game, and will start the IC thread- aiming for the next few hours.

Nordom

Explorer
Gauging interest once more. We have the main and OOC thread up - take a look and see if it’s your cup of tea.

One of my players may be less involved for the foreseeable future. I’m thinking of doing a swap - meaning at some point soon that character stays in a safe zone as the player deals with personal matters, and can rejoin after. Looking for 1 more character to join the party - interest, not needing to always “win” and a posting rate about every 2 days minimum are my asks.

Remove ads