• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fractals and bitmaps...

njorgard

First Post
Do any of you know where I can get bitmap and fractal images that I can use as map icons for Fractal Mapper 6.0? I've been looking all over the place for stuff like this. If anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

MJEggertson

First Post
FM6 icons are the same things as the fm6 files. That is they are just "maps." I forget how to get the program to recognize them, I'll check when I get home.

MJEggertson

First Post
Well, answering your actual question, I don't have much idea where to get stuff like map icons. I've searched high and low for them too. Any bitmap you find though if fine, but I get the feeling you're looking more for vector-type images, which scale nicer.

Try NBOS online, you can pick up (very) few symbols there. The rest you're going to have to make yourself. Stick 'em in a dirctory in your MapArt directory and go from there.

If you find a source of these symbols, please share em.

Remove ads