• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fighting the Gray Tide (Miniature Painting)

Mad_Jack

Legend
At the risk of utilizing internet speak... Woot! Aww, yeah!.... :love:

Shipping containers for Bones 6 are starting to arrive at Reaper Miniatures headquarters...

Those old minis sometimes look goofy but in a charming way. Great job painting them.

The greatest mini ever made has to be Ral Partha's "Three-Headed Troll"... :cool:

1713887337098.png

pic by 72moonglum over on Reaper forums

Last edited:

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
At the risk of utilizing internet speak... Woot! Aww, yeah!.... :love:

Shipping containers for Bones 6 are starting to arrive at Reaper Miniatures headquarters...

The greatest mini ever made has to be Ral Partha's "Three-Headed Troll"... :cool:

View attachment 359577
pic by 72moonglum over on Reaper forums
That is so perfect I can’t even believe it’s real. We’re not worthy!

MGibster

Legend
I’m painting the Space Marines from the Indomitus boxed set and then I pulled out the ones from Dominion boxed set for 9th edition. Despite locating the Dominion boxed quite easily, I'm missing some of the marines. I have no idea where they went and it'll take considerable effort to find them. Try to stay organized, folks.

IMG_2183.jpeg

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
Finished up my various reaper rat folk. I like that the giant hulk of a rat is white, like a lab rat who went through some terrible wizardly experiment!

Attachments

• IMG_6352.jpeg
    IMG_6352.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6353.jpeg
    IMG_6353.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6355.jpeg
    IMG_6355.jpeg