Elemental Energy Weapon Enhancements

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Man. I already miss my show. :(

Season 2 comes out on DVD Tuesday. :D

I hate you.

Peace out dude, you need to let go of your hatred and jion the hippy movement.

OK. You're alright in my book again, since you have great taste in movies and all. I really need to order that on DVD. :)

Thank goodness, I was sweeting it out there for a moment. Great movie. The DVD should be found for around 10$, it's so nice that many of the great movies prices are dropping like that. :)

kreynolds

First Post
Crothian said:
Season 2 comes out on DVD Tuesday. :D

Damn. That's more money I'll be spending this month. :) But I've got my "fix" while the rest of them are slowly released. I have every single episode of Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Alias, and Enterprise. :D

Crothian

First Post
kreynolds said:

Damn. That's more money I'll be spending this month. :) But I've got my "fix" while the rest of them are slowly released. I have every single episode of Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Alias, and Enterprise. :D

I set that money aside a while ago. And it just happens to fit in with my vacation I'm taking next week. So, I'm going to be visiting friends elsewhere and bringing Buffy along to watch. What a vacation: Buffy and Gaming wednday through Saturday and then back her e on Sunday to game with my group. :D

Remove ads