• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 2E D&D Anniversary Reprints?

atanakar

Hero
Considering WoTC did reprints of OD&D and AD&D, do think they will do Anniversary Edition reprints for AD&D2e and D&D3e? 2019 was 30th anniversary for AD&D2e (1989). 2020 is the 20th Anniversary (2000) for the 3e (d20).

atanakar

Hero
They also did 3e reprints. IIRC, they reprinted PHB, DMG, MM, Spell Compendium and Magic Item Compendium.

«Dungeon Master's Guide DMG D&D 3.5 3rd 30th Anniversary Black Faux Leather 2005»

I see. That was for the 30th of D&D. I wonder if they will do a reprint for 3 edition's 20th or maybe 25th.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
«Dungeon Master's Guide DMG D&D 3.5 3rd 30th Anniversary Black Faux Leather 2005»

I see. That was for the 30th of D&D. I wonder if they will do a reprint for 3 edition's 20th or maybe 25th.
I was actually thinking about this reprints from 2012-13, in the period in which they also made the AD&D and OD&D reprints.

Remove ads