• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) Can we change the title of this forum now?

mellored

Legend
OGL is falling off the page. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

But otherwise I agree. The issue is gone (for now), so we can get back to the playtest.

aco175

Legend
1675531786432.png
Oh, looks like you did.

I'd be fine with changing the forum back to it's original title (even though I think the idea of a "half edition" is a silly contrivance), but I don't see any need of moving the OGL threads. Once the next playtest packet drops, this will be a self correcting problem.

I'd be fine with changing the forum back to it's original title (even though I think the idea of a "half edition" is a silly contrivance), but I don't see any need of moving the OGL threads. Once the next playtest packet drops, this will be a self correcting problem.
I just want a renamed title really. I was offering adding a separate thread if the big M thought it was crucial to have an OGL thread

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Yeah. The organization of the forum is a bit wonky. And it's only going to get weirder with the recent drama and the 6-7 specifically 5E compatible games announced...plus all the others that will come along because of the CC thing.

Official D&D. Only officially branded, current edition D&D stuff, I guess...plus the occasional "general" D&D thread...plus the occasional A5E thread.

One D&D/6E & OGL. All the drama and edition change stuff. So what happens to all this when 6E is launched? Does it get moved into the Official D&D forum? Does it get removed entirely? Renamed and hidden until there's another edition change?

Older D&D. Plus 13th Age and other d20 related games...except Path & Star...but somehow not the 5E clones?

General TTRPGs. Everything else, including...paradoxically...5E clone games, except A5E.

If it made sense at all the 5E clones would go in the 5E forum, or the "older D&D" forum. Not the TTRPG forum.

I guess some restructuring might be beneficial - I was about to suggest a specific subforum for all the 5e compatible games (since I like that the TTRPG General forum is specifically not about D&D). But potentially Morrus and the moderators are already discussing this.

Remove ads