BURNED CIRCLE - City/Character Creation Thread (DFRPG)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm fine with starting. It's just one Aspect I'm missing, and I'm sure I'll get an idea for it sooner or later. Or someone else will get an idea and suggest it, and I'll desperately latch onto it. :)

ThirdWizard

First Post
Here is the Rogues Gallery. Just put in what you can. Don't worry about going back and editing for now.

Besides gameplay stats, here are a few helpful things to list:

• Equipment (keep your Resources in mind)
  • Belongings (non-equipment stuff that might be pertinent)
  • Physical description of the character
  • An Aspect Summary would be helpful for me

I'm going to post up the game thread and ooc thread either today or tomorrow.

Shayuri

First Post
I see the IC post!

I assume all the PC's are there? Did Sandra contact us each individually, or did she contact one of us, who then brought the others in?

ThirdWizard

First Post
I see the IC post!

I assume all the PC's are there? Did Sandra contact us each individually, or did she contact one of us, who then brought the others in?

Sandra's the one missing. ;) But, good question! Michelle asked Logan to gather you together for her, as she knows you have all worked together in the past helping people with problems.

EDIT: Now I've created an official OOC thread for us to use! I'll keep this one for character creation in case we need to reference anything in here, add a person, or whatever.

IC Thread
OOC Thread

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
I have tidied up Keira's character sheet now and also added the missing aspect.

I moved REMEMBER WHAT YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU to Phase 3 (where I had trouble finding a fitting aspect), because it definitely fits there; and put PLAYING WITH THE PREY in for Phase 2 (along with some extra background to go with it), which seems quite appropriate for a cat. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads