• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
I feel like I know all the commenters by now. Well, I feel like part of the group. A few years late, but still.

Welcome, TBD :D

I hope Sep returns. I really need to finish this story. I'm hooked.

Indeed, that just shows that you've well-and-truly arrived!

Also, Sep. I'd like to ask some questions about Iua, Mulissu and Ulao when you've got a chance. They're my favorites, so I'd like to delve deeper. :D

Hint: if you start asking Qs, Sep may decide to answer them, which may result in some updates. It is, after all, getting close to the holidays again! :D

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Consider my public wonderings as "questions", then. Reformatted, and everything.

But seriously. I have to say, this is one of the best campaigns I've stumbled upon. Ever. I can't get enough of it. As much as I'd love an update, I'm unfortunately very patient. I just really want answers more than anything. Where is Iua? Tell me more about that particular family, etc.! Can I play? ;_;

Quartz

Hero
Hint: if you start asking Qs, Sep may decide to answer them, which may result in some updates. It is, after all, getting close to the holidays again! :D

From Sep's profile:

Last Post Mythic Metals Versus Real Ones? Sunday, 9th November, 2014 03:42 PM
Last Activity Today 11:50 AM

Fingers crossed!

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
u_u

Oh, this is a killer. :( I come on a lot, just to see if we've got an update...

i haven't even gotten word back regarding my Mulissu/Iua questions yet. @_@ Are you ever coming back, Seppppppp?

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
---___---

O GREAT SEPULCHRAVE II, PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR FOLLOWERS, FOR WE ARE RESTLESS AND NEED GUIDANCE.

(does no one know how to get in touch with Sep? I just want to ask some questions.)

Erevanden

Explorer
From Sep's profile:

Last Post Mythic Metals Versus Real Ones? Sunday, 9th November, 2014 03:42 PM
Last Activity Today 11:50 AM

Fingers crossed!

Well, I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. :(

I've noticed quite a while back, that Sep seems to be lurking around the forums, but for some reason he steadfastly keeps away from this thread.

This turn of events is a tad depressing :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads