• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General 6-8 encounters (combat?)

How do you think the 6-8 encounter can go?

• 6-8 combat only

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • 3-4 combat and 1-2 exploration and 1-2 social

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • 3-4 combat and 3-4 exploration and 3-4 social

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • any combination

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • forget that guidance

Votes: 63 55.8%

• Poll closed .

CapnZapp

Legend
In still other cases the effect is more of a problem now than it was then, due to other mechanical changes.
I was referring to the poster who apparently argued Tiny Hut was removed, there was uproar, and now it's back, which is somehow funny... all without considering whether the spell effect was actually fixed.

There are other remedies than merely having or not having a particular spell, after all.

Cheers

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I was referring to the poster who apparently argued Tiny Hut was removed, there was uproar, and now it's back, which is somehow funny... all without considering whether the spell effect was actually fixed.

There are other remedies than merely having or not having a particular spell, after all.

Cheers
I think it's a bet premature I. The extreme to pin hopes on the idea that 5.5 is going to dial things away from 5e's near universal dial setting of 11+ in favor of the player characters. We haven't seen enough to even finish making a first level pc & the long rest wording vrs removal of pc targeted crits is hardly leaning anywhere without the stuff that removal is supposed to enable.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads