• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Voidrunner Introducing the Voidrunner’s Codex!

The Voidrunner’s Codex is a set of three sci-fi rulebooks for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition.

The Voidrunner’s Codex is coming this year. It’s a set of three sci-fi rulebooks for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition: the Voidrunner’s Codex itself, the Star Captain’s Manual, and an adventure called Escape from Death Planet. Over the coming weeks we’ll be talking a lot about these books, but in the meantime, here’s a glimpse at an early draft of the introduction chapter of the Voidrunner’s Codex.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.54.12.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.58.33.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 11.58.55.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.00.32.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.01.02.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 12.03.03.png

Reynard

Legend
Science: According to my readings the weird space slug is emitting subspace noise, blocking our communications with Starfleet!

Engineering: I'll build a dampener!

Science: Good idea. Wait -- these readings are very regular. Can you mo--

Engineering --odulate the frequency and find out what it's saying! (high five)

Communications: i am going to have to talk to the space slug, aren't I....

Science: According to my readings the weird space slug is emitting subspace noise, blocking our communications with Starfleet!

Engineering: I'll build a dampener!

Science: Good idea. Wait -- these readings are very regular. Can you mo--

Engineering --odulate the frequency and find out what it's saying! (high five)

Communications: i am going to have to talk to the space slug, aren't I....
Communications: ...The space slug name is Abbot, and has a friend named Costello. They find it easiear to communicate with us with these strange smoky symbols... Now I have a deja-vu

DiamondB

Explorer
I've been ready for Voidrunner since it was mentioned, but as a devoted West End Games Shatterzone fan, my heart leaped at the mention of The Fleet - IYKYK.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It looks really good. But When I do Science Fiction, I really love lifepath style charcter generation. 45 years of Traveller may have given me some habits.
Well, we also make a sci-fi core rulebook for What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) -- which features life path character generation! Fill your boots! :)

Remove ads

Remove ads