• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Vecna prequel Nest of the Eldritch Eye for $4.99 after Eve of Ruin drops on May 21!

Back when Nest was first announced, it was meant to be exclusive, but they quickly backtracked and said it would be available to buy after EoR came out.

I expect they felt too much work had gone into it for it to disappear forever.

Waller

Legend
When I preordered it was because I wa under the impression that was the only way to get this adventure. I don’t know if I misunderstand but I feel a bit tricked into preordering. I don’t like preordering. I wouldn’t have done except that I wanted the adventure and thought I wouldn’t be able to buy it later.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
When I preordered it was because I wa under the impression that was the only way to get this adventure. I don’t know if I misunderstand but I feel a bit tricked into preordering. I don’t like preordering. I wouldn’t have done except that I wanted the adventure and thought I wouldn’t be able to buy it later.
Originally, WotC said that pre-ordering was the only way to get the adventure. In March, they posted the tweet above and they announced the change.

zottel

Villager
Then they got exactly what they want.
Practices like this are why I am fundamentally against preordering pretty much anything.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Yes, I've got it and I've run it.
Tell Ashley Olsen GIF by Filmeditor

Your thoughts?

Remove ads