• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Zeitgeist Portrait Pack, Meanwhile in the News

Siberys

Adventurer
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]RangerWickett[/MENTION] (I didn't know which of you this would most concern, so I figured I'd tag you both.)

1) The Portrait Pack on DTRPG has a mistake in it - it's only got WotBS art! Now, I'd already gotten the Zeitgeist art and was redownloading to see if the portraits from Cauldron-Born were added. I've since found the portraits I was looking for here on the forums, and I'm happy to get what is functionally a bunch of free art, but I'm sure that's not ideal for you, so heads up.

2) Are there going to be any more "Meanwhile in the News" stories? I like 'em a lot.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
WotBS art? Are you sure? We don't have a collection of WotBS art like that.

I'm glad you like the News stories. The reaction to them was, at best, quiet, so I didn't figure they were in much demand. It's gratifying to hear when people are using them!

Siberys

Adventurer
It looks to be the art from this. I don't know what the art is in that package, but that one shown on that page /looked/ to have been from WotBS, and it was one of the pictures in the ZIP file. I seem to recall it, anyways, and none of the art in the package I downloaded was Zeitgeist stuff, so I just assumed it to be WotBS.

And, yeah, I'm really liking the news stories! It's helped to flesh out Flint, I think. Plus, since I'm starting The Dying Skyseer here soon, it'll help me 'sell' a few of the red herring threads, like the Ragman.

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
I intend to use the In the News articles in my upcoming (relaunched) Zeitgeist game.

However, the portrait problem seems to persist. I just bought both the "Zeitgeist: NPC Portraits" and the "NPC Portraits Collection" at rpgnow and got two copies of the same file. One was named NPC_Portraits_Collection.zip and one was named Zeitgeist_NPC_Portraits.zip but both have the same contents, which appear to be the generic NPC Portraits, as I don't see any of the familiar Zeitgeist faces, and the files are just named Portrait_01, Portrait_02, et cetera.

Isklexi

First Post
Oh goodness please keep doing the in the news segments for each adventure. I find them a great immersion tool for relating events that aren't directly involved with the players. I even modify them based on the impact of player actions in the previous adventure.

Remove ads