D&D General Your last adventure in photos.

Zardnaar

Legend
20240115_142846.jpg

Dryads pool

Voadam

Legend
Personally, I find sitting down behind the DM Screen blocks my view of the battle mat. Standing up gives me a better angle to see everything unfolding on the table.
I am tall enough that it has never been an issue for me. I think the last time I used a screen though was 2e.

My brother is incapable of sitting either as a player or as a DM.

Clint_L

Hero
I am tall enough that it has never been an issue for me. I think the last time I used a screen though was 2e.
I still have a screen for keeping my secrets...mostly just dice rolls that the players can't see because plot reasons. But that's it - I barely use it and mostly like having it out because it's a beautiful hand-carved bespoke work of art that my spouse had made for me. It's more tradition than necessity.

darjr

I crit!
IMG_9840.jpeg

IMG_9841.jpeg

IMG_9842.jpeg

IMG_9844.jpeg

We are based in an island in a delta that was a thriving city. Mysteriously much of it was destroyed and ruined. Our party now works for the survivors looting the strange ruins left behind.

Here we are in the midst of a graveyard protected by a strange undead knight who wears a precious religious artifact. So where there is a snake man controlling him and hiding out.

I was a 1st level halfling rogue and did a lot of sneaking and hiding while others fought and one lost a level.

darjr

I crit!
Love it! That's quite a range of terrain options on that table, BTW. I see some Dwarven Forge, some Dungeons and Lasers (well painted), some Warlock Tiles. Where'd you get that modular river?
He has a ton. Has a budget for Dwarven Forge etc...

Alas though my Halfling thief died at the hands of wraiths, he just wasn't fast enough!

Foo Shoe I'm going to miss you.

He died happy with his thumbs up though! He had a big chunk of the party treasure on him as the others ran for their lives!

Now they'll have to face one extra, very short, wraith!

IMG_9899.jpeg

That's them running in the wide shot.

IMG_9900.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove ads