• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS serialized novel update

Back in the heady days of 2009, Russ asked me to post regular segments of a War of the Burning Sky novel I was writing. Alas, the novel fell by the wayside and was never finished.

However, I did have six chapters finished that we never posted, and I think they bring the story to a better stopping place than where we left it. Also, with WotBS for 4th edition nearing completion, a WotBS video game on the way, and the imminent release of our next campaign saga ZEITGEIST, I wanted to give people another chance to see what War of the Burning Sky is all about.

Now, after a long wait and with Russ's blessing, I'm finally able to post the remaining chapters. You can find them here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/story-hour/272458-war-burning-sky-novel.html

I'll post the remaining chapters once a week until I get to the end of Act Two in late April. I think you'll enjoy it.

Remove ads