• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

world-design mailing lists?

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
I used to belong to a world-design mailing list, hosting I think through nocturne.org.

But that url seems to have been taken for somebody's blog, and I can't find any world-design mailing lists on the net now.

Does anyone know where the list has gone, or if there is any other similar list out there?

I've just created something at yahoo groups ( world-design ) on the chance that it really is all gone... But I'd rather find a live group with active members like the one I remember. :)

A few people have sent me links today, and I'm thinking of the communities they've suggested, or of keeping and promoting my own...

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/world-design/

But, I've yet to refind the list that used to be on nocturne.org.

DaveStebbins

First Post
JD is correct. I believe Jason's wife had triplets, which is why he could no longer support the list. Most of the people who were there before migrated with the list to yahoo. Only one frequent poster declined, on the grounds that he didn't want anything to do with Yahoo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads