• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is the largest animal that you think you could beat in a fight?

Divine2021

Adventurer
I’ve had to beat down a pretty big pitbull attacking my dog. It wasn’t fun or pretty, but I did what had to be done.

I’m pretty sure if I got the first punch in I could take on a shark. But without that first punch, I’m done.

No human could take on a chimp and live. We simply can’t comprehend their strength.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
I’ve had to beat down a pretty big pitbull attacking my dog. It wasn’t fun or pretty, but I did what had to be done.

I’m pretty sure if I got the first punch in I could take on a shark. But without that first punch, I’m done.

No human could take on a chimp and live. We simply can’t comprehend their strength.
Baby Chimp?

MGibster

Legend
Definitely not a honey badger.
My father told me about an encounter he had with a badger when he was stationed in Colorado. Him and budddy were sitting in a jeep when a badger stepped onto the road. My father and the badger locked eyes, and the badger started plodding towards the jeep in a purposeful manner. My father, a combat veteran, decided he wasn't going to find out what the badger wanted, so he started the jeep and fled.

aco175

Legend
I thought the funny part on the chart was that more women thought they could beat a lion then men. It was single digit and only by one percent, but why would anyone think it.

Remove ads