• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What is/are your most recent TTRPG purchase(s)?

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Got a gift certificate at the FLGS. Hadn't seen this before.
Nice condition for $30, which is a $20 savings off Noble Knight's price.

Anyone have thoughts on this - the 4e book D&D Plane Above Secrets of the Astral Sea? Looks cool enough, sort of the 4e answer to Spelljammer?

View attachment 351043
The best description is probably "PlaneJammer" -- sort of the best of both worlds. This is what they should have carried forward with 5E.

ichabod

Legned
Got a bunch from the GM's day sale at Drive Thru RPG:
  • Castle Whiterock (3e adventure)
  • Pendragon 5.1
  • Mausritter (roleplaying mice)
  • Tomb of Abysthor (3e adventure)
  • Kamigakari (JRPG, supposedly with interesting dice mechanics)
  • Grok?! (It looked weird and it was $1)
  • Mothership (OSR Sci-fi horror)
  • Oneironaut (Solo RPG you play in your dreams)
  • Return to White Plume Mountain (2e adventure)

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Here's the thread I started back at the time:

Will read later, thanks for the link

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Will read later, thanks for the link
Lol, at least half, maybe 75% of the posts in that thread were about Glorantha/Runequest, for which I have -0.00% interest
Beyond that, another 20% of the posts were not about this product, the one in your OP :ROFLMAO:
Guess that's the internet for you 🤷‍♂️
However, the stuff that was on topic makes me glad I picked this up, I look forward to reading it at some point

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Not a TTRPG. Just moved to a new city and am slowing checking out the FLGS in a reasonable area. First one visited was focused on wargames. I haven't played Warhammer 40k since the late 80s. I walked out of their with the core rulebook. The itch to buy and paint a combat control set is growing... This is not going to end well for my pocket book!

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
This is not going to end well for my pocket book!
Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Remove ads