• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E We destroyed the moon.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
muhahhahahaha!!!!!!

Okay so it was a clockwork moon in a demi-plane.
Only 500' up and not that big....

It was part of a published module, had hp listed, and it was annoying us so....

My archer's arrows hit it & penetrated hardness. So I'm sure the damage I did personally tipped it over the top, but it was probably the 10d6 wand of fireballs that did it in.

I heartily recommend destroying the moon if it is an option, or giving PCs the option if your DMing a game.

Unfortunately the boast: "We just destroyed the moon, you should get out of our way" got us nowhere. If it wasn't a module it might have gotten us into more trouble, but the fights were mostly unavoidable.

Herzog

Adventurer
I see your destroyed the moon, and raise with:
Destroyed a moon of Eberron
Opened two gates to planes, releasing devils and demons
And released an archdemon

As an adide, when contempating a plan to do a switch an bait with artifacts, we decided not to use one of the three artifacts currently in party's possession but retrieve a fourth one in possession of a retired character.

High level play, still fun!

Last edited:

Empirate

First Post
In our campaign world, some jerks did for the moon in a "mining accident" some 3,000 years ago. They didn't even use their bragging rights! But the planet has a nice ring system now, really something to look at.

Empirate

First Post
Arrows were out of range
Using wand was a dumb waste of resources
your party deserves to suffer

Arrows, even from a shortbow, are not out of range at 500'. Using the wand is awesome if you can take down the freaking moon with it.

MJS

First Post
Arrows, even from a shortbow, are not out of range at 500'. Using the wand is awesome if you can take down the freaking moon with it.
Edited for tongue in cheek.
i believe they are out of range and would rule them harmless to an astral body
but yes it is hilarious and I fully support the lulz
just beware of the moon cult, they will be paying you a visit

Remove ads