• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Mirth

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
Whew. Nice tourney this time around. Congratulations to Mythago. Two time champ! It might be interesting to se eyou go up against Mirth. ;)

Heh.

CONGRATULATIONS MYTHAGO!!

Here's the Platinum Rear-Scratcher to go with the Golden Raccoon-Stick. Since the executive outhouse ain't got no t.p., you should find it very useful.

In all seriousness, this was a fantastic competition and I think it really is the audience who are the true winners. Thanks to all of the competitors.

Macbeth

First Post
Wow! I have to say, I'm suprised that I even got one judge on my side, I had expected to be trounced by Mythago. Sorry to be so late to reply, but I've been mosty wihtout internet access since I submited my story. THanks for the feedback, I agree with the judges wholehartedly, I had a good concept, but it was just too rushed. I may try to rework it in the future.

And I just have to respond to the comments on the samurai spirit being used by the angel. I intentionally used the pisture in that way, I ment to imply something about my own religious beliefs (and I hope this doesn't cross the no religion line), but I ment to imply that it was ther spirit of her deeds, not her beliefs, that got her into heaven. BardStephenFox and I were talking about this at our gaming night the night after I submited the story, and he pointed out that C.S. Lewis had done something like thta in part of the Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe series. I had honestly never got to that point in the series, but I was honored to have come up with (somewhat) the same idea as C.S. Lewis. So it was not just some oversiight, I did not mean for the samurai to be christian, but I did mean for her to be in heaven. :)

And, last but not least, Congrats Mythago! Nice work!

And sorry for the rampant typing errors in this, I'm using my aunts computer, with a rather odd keyboard, and I'm being called off to a family dinner. THanks to all the judges and all the competitors!

Remove ads