Quests From The Infinite Staircase

D&D 5E Quests From The Infinite Staircase

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, Yawning Portal had 7 classic Adventures, from page 9 to 227, so 218 pages total, about 31 pages average:

• The Sunless Citadel: 23 pages
  • The Forge of Fury: 27 pages
  • The Hidden Shribe of Tamoachan: 34 pages
  • White Plume Mountain: 13 pages
  • Dead in Thay: 55 pages
  • Against the Giants: 45 pages
  • Tomb of Horrors: 16 pages

aco175

Legend
I hope it has at least half that I like or would play. Yawning portal had 3 of which Against the Giants was only meh and could have been updated instead of just glossed over.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
If that's a genie of some sort on the cover, I find myself wondering if one of the adventures might be I3 - Pharaoh. That'd be nice.

I'd also like to see what 5E can do with C2 - The Ghost Tower of Inverness.
Pharoh would be cool, kind of think it might do better with a Curse if Strahd treatment.

Ghost Tower of Inverness would also seem to ve a good fit for a tournament style Dungeon, which seems to be the order of the day here.

Quickleaf

Legend
Was there any whisper whether this is going to be a collection of 7 adventures spanning the 7 worlds/settings – Faerun, Oerth, Eberron, Krynn, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, and Planescape?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Was there any whisper whether this is going to be a collection of 7 adventures spanning the 7 worlds/settings – Faerun, Oerth, Eberron, Krynn, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, and Planescape?
No, that is the Vecna Campaign, which will visit all of those worlds. This isn't necessarily going to and inly has 6 Adventures, though I do think an Eberron 3.5 Adventure may be in based on what they are laying down.

TheSword

Legend
I just want to chime in with:

Red Hand of Doom is the best adventure WotC has ever produced for any edition.

That is all.
I recognize your comment and can confirm everything I have heard about it and read about it seems to concur.

I haven’t actually played or read it. It’s one of those adventures I’m hoping someone will run for me sometimes. As a 80% GM there aren’t many adventures like that!

Last edited:

Remove ads