• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Phrased read in the forums that would be good names for TTRPGs

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
This is basically a variant of the "that would be a good name for a punk band" game.

A few phrases have jumped out at me in the threads that made me think, "if that was the name of a TTRPG, I would be inclined to check it out."

So, I figured, I would document these in a thread. Post your favorites.

I didn't get the phrase from a thread, but I use the title "Enigma Horizon" as a title for my doc where I'm compiling all my ideas for a Scifi take on the system I'm building for Labyrinthian.

Pretty apropos, given my take would be NASAPunk meets John Wick meets Vaporwave, but I'm not married to that as the name if I can figure something even better.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Disco Party Athletes.

I mean, I've ran the rules-lite version. At some point, I need to make the full version, with more rules than all of 3e and PF (with 3PP) combined.

It's good to have a goal.

Other than that, which doesn't count because I already created it? Ummmm

YOU'LL PRY THE PURPLISH GYGAXIAN VERBIAGE AND DESIGNATIONS OF CAPACITY FROM MY BOREAL INANIMATE EXTREMITIES!

It's, um, a rules-lite game where the players are in the brain of a grognard trying to extract all of the weird and anachronistic vocabulary from his/her/their brain before their date arrives so it doesn't end in failure.

I'll work on it.

Remove ads