• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Well I hate to do this, but the weather this past week has screwed over my work schedule to the point where I might be required to come in on Saturday.

So kill my game and remove me from the non-Paranoia orc game.
I might still be able to make it, but I can't guarantee it.

Damn shame too cuz I had fun last year...

Enkhidu

Explorer
BlueBlackRed said:
Well I hate to do this, but the weather this past week has screwed over my work schedule to the point where I might be required to come in on Saturday.

So kill my game and remove me from the non-Paranoia orc game.
I might still be able to make it, but I can't guarantee it.

Damn shame too cuz I had fun last year...

Wooooooooooooork![/James T. Kirk]

I'll take you off the list, but only under protest. That looked like it was going to be a fun game.

I hope you can make it anyway!

Qwillion

First Post
Is the problem that I am doing the last game?

well regardless, I will bring three of my players from my home game, if I don't have enough peps come thursday so my game in on regardless :)

Bubbalicious

First Post
Qwillion said:
Is the problem that I am doing the last game?

well regardless, I will bring three of my players from my home game, if I don't have enough peps come thursday so my game in on regardless :)

To be quite honest, I'm sure some (like me) have been waiting to see if Keeper was going to run a CoC game in the evening like last year. Basically, just keeping options open. I will be there, but didn't want to commit yet.

Crothian

First Post
Well, crap. I'm not going to be able to make it out there this weekend like I had hoped. Sorry to have to cancel my game. Hope everyone has fun.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
Well, crap. I'm not going to be able to make it out there this weekend like I had hoped. Sorry to have to cancel my game. Hope everyone has fun.
Suck mang. Sorry you won't be there.

Xanafel

First Post
I will play in Quillions game "Be careful, hunting monsters".

And hello all this is my first post. Nice to be here.

Last edited:

Remove ads