• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Next spell for Duskblade 8

FalcWP

Explorer
Sejs said:
There's no [Evil] tag on the Vampiric Touch spell.

Kindly tell the paladin to go screw himself. :D

And give him a nice pat on the back while doing so... you don't have a lot of HP, he can share. ;)

carborundum

Adventurer
He's got a thing about necromancy in general, and the whole drain thing gets him all worked up. To be honest, the whole draining someone's life thing sounds purty evil to me too. Useful, but then I don't have the same moral issues he does.

javcs

First Post
carborundum said:
He's got a thing about necromancy in general, and the whole drain thing gets him all worked up. To be honest, the whole draining someone's life thing sounds purty evil to me too. Useful, but then I don't have the same moral issues he does.
It's to gain a necessary tactical advantage. ;)
Ensuring you stay alive is not evil. :D

Sejs

First Post
carborundum said:

Well, wait a second.. he's a paladin.

Spellcraft isn't a class skill for paladins, so it's not like he could identify the spell you're casting even if he wanted to.

Just don't tell him. It's not like it's any of his business anyway. :D

carborundum

Adventurer
Lol! I usually make sure he's not in his overzealous neighbourhood before I use a simple Blade of Blood. I can't wait to see his face as my opponent shrivels a little and I heal up!

rgard

Adventurer
Thanee said:
I would go with Dimension Hop, because it offers a nice get-out-of-grapple ticket. :)

Bye
Thanee

I do like Dimension Hop, but can you cast that on yourself? Or do you use it to send the grappler away?

Thanks,
Rich

Remove ads