• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Monster Talents II is now available at the DM's Guild!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
DM Options: Monster Talents II, the follow up to the PLATINUM best selling "add features to a monster DM's toolkit" original, is now out at the DM's Guild!

It contains over 200 pages of monstrous 'talents,' or features you can add to a creature's existing repertoire with the intent of making it a unique or a more challenging encounter. This time the book covers the official follow-up bestiaries Volo's Guide to Monsters and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes and features over a dozen exclusive artwork. There should be enough here to keep your players on their toes.
  • Chapter 1. Talents for the creatures from Volo's Guide to Monsters.
  • Chapter 2. Talents for the creatures from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
  • Chapter 3. Bonus 50 creature statblocks (using the talents found in the book)
Monster Talents II Final Cover.png
Phoenix.png
Korred.png

Stat Corpse Flower Monstrous.png
Stat Autumn Eladrin.png
Stat Cloud Giant.png
Stat Maurezhi Ghoul Lord.png

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Thanks for sharing - I love your talents idea.

FYI, I notice a few typo/format issues with the previews. For example, the bold text below was omitted from the Ki-Rin Divine Charge entry: ...a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be...

Thanks for sharing and your great monster work!

Nixlord

DM's Guild Author
Publisher
Thanks for sharing - I love your talents idea.

FYI, I notice a few typo/format issues with the previews. For example, the bold text below was omitted from the Ki-Rin Divine Charge entry: ...a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be...

Thanks for sharing and your great monster work!

Thanks dave2008! And good catch! I'll have that fixed in the next update soon!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads