• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Exclusive D&D Next Campaign available at Gen Con Only

Sir Brennen

Legend
Is anyone else having a very hard time placing an order? I'm in IE9, and it keeps having some sort of error when I try to input my address for pre-order.

Yep, everything is fine until I select the country. It empties my cart and says "an error has occurred". Tried this in IE 10 and Chrome. Have to close the browser completely to even try again. Can't add the book back into my cart until I do. This is all happening when using the ironically named. "Speed Checkout".

As a web app developer, I find this incredibly annoying.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Yep, everything is fine until I select the country. It empties my cart and says "an error has occurred". Tried this in IE 10 and Chrome. Have to close the browser completely to even try again. Can't add the book back into my cart until I do. This is all happening when using the ironically named. "Speed Checkout".

For what it's worth, I tried again today, using Firefox, and managed to make it work...not on the first try, but if you can select your country without it having that error, then you're home free.

Dahak

Explorer

I was able to finish it on iOS Safari. The same glitch happened, but after I selected country, I waited 10 seconds for the state selector to load. Then it was fine and didn't empty the cart. Hope that helps.

Sir Brennen

Legend
I was able to finish it on iOS Safari. The same glitch happened, but after I selected country, I waited 10 seconds for the state selector to load. Then it was fine and didn't empty the cart. Hope that helps.
Finally got it to go through. Selected Country before touching any other fields and the State list populated properly. That may be the trick, or I might have just got lucky.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Finally got it to go through. Selected Country before touching any other fields and the State list populated properly. That may be the trick, or I might have just got lucky.

I think that's the trick. It worked for me the one time I decided to select the country field first.

Hutchimus Prime

Adventurer
The release of this at GenCon on August 15th and then releasing Murder in Baldur's Gate five days later is a little strange to me. I guess Murder in Baldur's Gate is what us non-GenCon Goers are getting? (Not Complaining).

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Hrrmph.

I want to buy things from Wizards. When they finally get around to putting a few adventures in print, they won't sell them to me?

DocSER

Explorer
Is this material related to the DnD Next mini-campaign at Gencon (the multi-day event) they were promoting a couple of weeks back?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads