• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Every Archetype in A5e AND 3PP

foxblade

Explorer
I agree that this would be very useful, but it’s a super tall order for all of them! However, I’ll tell you what: I can at least respond on an individual basis to someone who wants a preview of one of these archetypes or is looking for advice as to what might fit, as I own nearly all of the material (which isn’t because I’m rolling in cash. I have a deal with certain publishers who give me free content in exchange for my statistics.)
i have a google sheet of nearly all of these with brief summaries I'd share with you if you'd like

xiphumor

Legend
i have a google sheet of nearly all of these with brief summaries I'd share with you if you'd like
I won’t say no! This is also generated from a Google sheet, but I haven’t bothered to include summaries. You can message me on the forum or on discord, where I’m also xiphumor

xiphumor

Legend
EDIT: Archived entries that are not generally available, including the Veranthea Codex, TT: Hazardous Knowledge, the Plaguebringer Sorcerer, and the Disciple class.

Remove ads