• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Dungeons & Dragons survival sim video game coming

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
dungeons-and-dragons-survival-sim-video-game-gameloft-montreal.png

From Dicebreaker:

So, create a town, populate it with NPCs and fight off enemies, it sounds like.

Honestly, that's what I liked doing the most in the Majesty CRPG/RTS, rather than the missions, so if this is anything like that, it sounds good to me. (Not sure this needs to be in the Forgotten Realms, though, which is a pretty darn settled world.)
My partner has been trying for years to get me to play a crafting/survival sim type game with them (not any specific one, they just like the genre), and we keep running into the problem that I just don’t really like those sorts of games. This might be the one to bridge the gap.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
My partner has been trying for years to get me to play a crafting/survival sim type game with them (not any specific one, they just like the genre), and we keep running into the problem that I just don’t really like those sorts of games. This might be the one to bridge the gap.
Yeah, I have no particular interest in the Sims (even their magic pack just turns it into the Wizards of Waverly Place), but this may well be the game that gets me to play that genre.

Remove ads